What Can I Do?

Send a letter, email or call Albany with your personal story of how excessive property taxation burdens your life, family and community.

Tell Albany to pass real tax relief, the circuit breaker, NOW! Or you'll have to leave the state.

Whom Do I Contact?

The governor and legislative leaders:

Stay on top of the issue by signing up for our email alerts or visiting us on Facebook.

Your advocacy will make a difference.